We have morning and evening classes for every schedule. For Studio 1 Pilates Specific Classes and Class Descriptions, please click here. For Studio 2 Specific Classes and Class Descriptions, please click here.
•Reservations for all PILATES/STUDIO 1 and TRX Classes are required.
•Reservations for Studio 2 Classes are STRONGLY recommended but not required. If a class does not have 3 or more registrants, we reserve the right to cancel or move the class.
•Payment is due at the time of reservation.
•A 24 hour cancellation is required. NO EXCEPTIONS.
•All packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
•We reserve the right to cancel or move a class when registration is less than 3 people.
• Anyone new to our Pilates classes is required to start in a beginner level. This only applies for Pilates classes.
What to Wear:
• Please wear clothing that allows you to move, and allows the instructor to see the line of your body.
• Studio 1: Shoes, regular socks, and bare feet are not allowed in the Pilates Studio. NON SLIP socks are required for Pilates Classes for safety and sanitary purposes. To ensure your safety, we reserve the right to deny anyone’s reservation if appropriate non slip socks are not worn.
• Studio 2: Shoes are REQUIRED for Zumba, TRX, Cardio Kickboxing, Total Body, and Boot Camp. Non Slip socks are recommend but optional for Yoga and Barre.
• Lose yourself in class and embrace the workout for the entire mind and body experience. We ask you do your best to be on time, and to stay the entire time. Each session is dedicated to YOU – make the most of it!
• Our group fitness classes provide individualized attention to form, but if you want a personalized session please request a private training session for your own safety.
• Please wipe down your reformer and/or yoga mat with the wipes provided and return all attachments or props to their homes after class.