STUDIO 1 CLASSES: TOWER/REFORMER PILATES
- You’ve heard of Tower and Reformer classes separately. Our combination class is designed to utilize the reformer with the tower TOGETHER in creative, muscle burning ways. Get the Pilates Bodies NY Difference:
• Pilates chisels at the thighs, glutes, and the core. Using both the tower and the reformer gives you one of the most effective workouts around. Using the weight resistance of the springs from the reformer and the tower increases metabolism and muscle definition.
Develop Core Strength
• Pilates goes beyond just surface muscles and targets the deep muscles of the abdominals and lower back. Through Pilates the core gets stronger than with any other form of exercise. A strong core is the key ingredient to improved posture, balance, athletic performance and a healthy back. The combination of the reformer and the tower apparatus develops endurance, stronger muscles, a tighter body and a more graceful form. Using both the tower and the reformer gives you one of the most effective workouts around.
Get A Flat Tummy & Toned Body
• How you feel is very important. To feel stronger in the core, feel more flexible, feel less back pain and more are just part of the addiction. How you LOOK – cinched waistline, taller and leaner, defined arms, and glowing skin due to the breathing and circulation benefits of pilates are the main physical standouts acquired through Pilates.
Strength and Endurance
• The combination of the reformer and the tower apparatus develops coordination, endurance, stronger muscles, a tighter body, and a more graceful form.
- • 1 Class: $30
- • 5 Classes: $140
- • 10 Classes: $250
- • 20 Classes: $450
Valid for Studio 1 classes only. Expires one year after the purchase date. Reservations and Pre-Registration is required. 24 hour cancellation required.
• Please note that for safety reasons, anyone new to our studio is required to start in the Beginner Level class unless otherwise approved by the instructor.
What to Wear:
• Please wear clothing that allows you to move, and allows the instructor to see the line of your body.
• Shoes, regular socks, and bare feet are not allowed in the Pilates Studio. NON SLIP socks are required for Pilates Classes for safety and sanitary purposes. To ensure your safety, we reserve the right to deny anyone’s reservation if appropriate non slip socks are not worn.
• Lose yourself in class and embrace the workout for the entire mind and body experience. We ask you do your best to be on time, and to stay the entire time. Each 55 minutes session is dedicated to YOU – make the most of it!
• Our group fitness classes provide individualized attention to form, but if you want to do your own thing please request a private training session for your own safety.
• Please wipe down your reformer and any props with the wipes provided and return all attachments to their homes after class.
Pilates Class Descriptions
Please note that anyone new to our studio is required to start in the Beginner Level class unless otherwise approved by the instructor.