STUDIO 1 CLASSES: TOWER/REFORMER PILATES
You’ve heard of Tower and Reformer classes separately. Our combination class is designed to utilize the reformer with the tower TOGETHER in creative, muscle burning ways. Get the Pilates Bodies NY Difference:
- • 1 Class: $30
- • 5 Classes: $140
- • 10 Classes: $250
- • 20 Classes: $450
Monthly Class Cards:
- • 8 Visits (two times per week): $200
- • 10 Visits (two to three times per week): $210
- • 12 Visits (three times per week): $220
- • 16 Visits (four times per week): $220
• Pilates chisels at the thighs, glutes, and the core. Using both the tower and the reformer gives you one of the most effective workouts around. Using the weight resistance of the springs from the reformer and the tower increases metabolism and muscle definition.
Develop Core Strength
• Pilates goes beyond just surface muscles and targets the deep muscles of the abdominals and lower back. Through Pilates the core gets stronger than with any other form of exercise. A strong core is the key ingredient to improved posture, balance, athletic performance and a healthy back. Using both the tower and the reformer gives you one of the most effective workouts around.
Get A Flat Tummy & Toned Body
• How you feel is very important. To feel stronger in the core, feel more flexible, feel less back pain and more are just part of the addiction. How you LOOK – cinched waistline, taller and leaner, defined arms, and glowing skin due to the breathing and circulation benefits of pilates are the main physical standouts acquired through Pilates.
Strength and Endurance
• The combination of the reformer and the tower apparatus develops coordination, endurance, stronger muscles, a tighter body, and a more graceful form.
Valid for Studio 1 classes only. Expires one year after the purchase date. Reservations and Pre-Registration is required. 6 hour cancellation required.
Valid for Studio 1 classes only. Expires one month after the purchase date. No exceptions. Reservations and Pre-Registration is required. 6 hour cancellation required.
Pilates Class Descriptions
Please note that anyone new to our studio is required to start in the Beginner Level class unless otherwise approved by the instructor.